Join us for two days of fun, food, fellowship and music in our quaint little hometown of Bell Buckle, TN! Tickets are on sale now!
- ***NEW TICKET OPTIONS!***
- By popular demand– For those who cannot attend the entire Bell Buckle Weekend ($195), there are two new ticket options to attend just one of the concerts: Saturday night or Sunday morning.
- Saturday night concert and dinner: $115
Enjoy a Southern-style buffet dinner and full band Classic CCM concert featuring special guests Bart Millard of MercyMe, Michael Tait of Newsboys, and Ashley Cleveland.
- Sunday morning concert and brunch: $115
Enjoy a brunch buffet, short devotional with Russ, and Southern Gospel concert featuring special guests Angela Primm, Joseph Habedank, and Reba Rambo McGuire and Dony McGuire, followed by karaoke to some of Russ’s biggest hit songs.
If you have questions or need further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All day– Enjoy Bell Buckle! There will be plein air artists setting up their easels all over town and painting in the open air, as well as various artisans of all kinds (jewelry makers, blacksmith, weavers, mixed media artists) demonstrating their skills and offering their wares for sale. Wander through our antique malls, specialty shops and boutiques. Eat lunch at one of our delicious little restaurants (you’ll get a complete list and description). Take the Historic Walking Tour. Talk to folks and take lots of pictures!
- Saturday afternoon Meet-and-greet scheduled in Russ and Tori’s front yard where everyone will have an opportunity to have items signed and take photos.
- Saturday evening Southern-style buffet supper in the Bell Buckle Banquet Hall, followed by a big blowout concert, with full band and special guests!
- Sunday morning Gospel Brunch. A short devotional, more fabulous food, intimate concert, fellowship time, and… karaoke to Russ Taff’s greatest hits!
Bell Buckle is about an hour out of Nashville, between Murfreesboro and Shelbyville. The closest airport is Nashville International Airport.
Stop by the Bell Buckle Banquet Hall on Saturday—and probably during a few hours on Friday as well, for all you early birds—and pick up your information packet.
Bell Buckle is a small village of around 450 people, so there are no hotels right in town. There are a few B&B’s, but some of them have already sold out. I will publish a complete list of room availability in Bell Buckle within the next few days.
Several hotels and B&Bs in Shelbyville (11 miles away) are offering a special rate of $75 + tax if you tell them you are attending Russ and Tori’s Bell Buckle Weekend!